Happy Birthday Zootlesque!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Zootles baby, happy birthday!

Come back soon :)

P1010003-1.jpg

Woo Zoots! Hope you're having the time of your life right now :rockon::drunk:

Come celebrate in the Bar when you sober up...or don't wait till then! :wink:

Happy Birthday Zootles!! I had a Corona in your honor last night, and I made sure to stand in the exact same spot as the infamous "dropping" incident :wink: :lol:

achtung_girl said:
what's the drool: -thing about german?:eyebrow:
: wink:

I just love how it's written! The z's and the v's and the umlauts. :love: Plus, the One and Stay videos and not to mention Achtung Baby's whole concept had something to do with it. :lol: :reject:

RedrocksU2 said:
So watcha get for your bday Zoot? :)

I'm not sure yet. Will keep you posted! :wink:

AtomicBono [/i]also happy diwali yesterday :D [/B][/QUOTE] UNNNGHHHHH!!!! Yay! Thanks for the double wishes. Did your Indian friends celebrate? [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Bono's American Wife said:
Happy Birthday Zootles!! I had a Corona in your honor last night, and I made sure to stand in the exact same spot as the infamous "dropping" incident :wink:

:laugh: I should drop another one next time I'm over... just for nostalgia sake. :hmm:

Zootlesque said:

UNNNGHHHHH!!!! Yay! Thanks for the double wishes. Did your Indian friends celebrate?

Yeah! We went out to eat at Bombay House and it was really good and fun and my friend Himan paid for it allllll cuz he is rich and bought an iPhone and bought an iPhone for his ten year old brother also. Not for Diwali though.

then when we were on the bus we kept wishing everyone Happy Diwali and they clearly had no clue what we were talking about. They probably assumed we were drunk :wink:

did you have an awesome birthdaayyyyyyyyyy y/n

Happy 12th!

You'll be a teen yet. Just wait and it'll happen.

You'll be at the grown up table soon. That little kid table will be a long memory.

JD1115_a.jpg

Last edited:
Zootlesque said:

I just love how it's written! The z's and the v's and the umlauts. :love: Plus, the One and Stay videos and not to mention Achtung Baby's whole concept had something to do with it. :lol: :reject:

:ohmy: really? I don't like german that much...it's hard! Yep and I'm native german :shifty: ... But what I'm really proud about is, that MY country had that impact on AB :D :D

Back
Top Bottom