Happy birthday Zoomerang96!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Kieran McConville

ONE love, blood, life
I just spent a crazy night on the town with Zoomerang96 and Alan Jamison, plus Joerags and Windmilllane, celebrating, guys!

But I wanted to at least drop in here and make it official, that it's Zoomerang96's birthday today! He's 19!

We're having a big send-off because tomorrow Alan and the others are going off to serve 5 years for armed robbery and not to mention the fucking panthers they found guarding their pad in LA.

Last we'll see of those three for a while, so Zoomerang96 and me naturally drugged them and left them for dead in the boot of a car, before hitting the bars to get unbelieveably shitfaced falling-down drunk.

Did I mention that Zoomerang96 is 24 today! It's true! What an occasion!

He's modest about his birthday, I think I might have advised him to enter a fake date years ago when he first joined Interference (when he was 11).

thanks, kieran!

i can't believe how many cemeteries we hit up the other night, it was beyond wild.

kieran and i certainly did our part to kill jamison, and wow did we have a hoot in the process. alan included!

every time we slammed one of our axes to the back of his skull, he'd turn around, spit out his lager and have this HILARIOUS look of like "dude WTF???"

i can't tell you how many times we did this, and every time he was surprised to have to go to the washroom to medically remove the assault weapon from his head.

we had a great time, but i think the moment that stands out the most is when we all doused ourselves in petrol and used one of jamison's marbies to light us on fire.

it climaxed when kieran said, while on fire of course "momma mia! that's a spicey meatball!" in his great italian accent.

when we returned to our hotel, there must have been gallons upon gallons of gore we'd all collectively puked and gashed out of our bodies. i can't remember the last time i saw that much blood... we were literally swimming in it.

thanks for making that one of my favourite birthdays of all time, guys!

You remember it too, Zoomerang! THat's awesome.

I still have a bucket of blood in my room left over from puking it up after.

banghead.gif

Happy 56th birthday!

it's still my birthday, guys.
every day is my birthday. the day might change, but it's my birthday.

Have you thought about the boy and the... you know, wolf? Don't you think that one of these days when it's really your birthday, people will think it's fake and not even bother? What will that do to your ego, oh supreme commander of the internetz? Or have you stepped down from that position... since your crazy days seem to be behind you? :hmm:

no, i'm not worried. my real birthday is in january, and last year noone remembered/noticed/cared and that was fine by me. it's not important.

when or what do you consider my crazy days? just curious...

i've grown up a bit since i started posting here. i can't say i'm happy about it though. ha

one time my birthday was everyday

Zoomerang96 said:
it's still my birthday, guys.
every day is my birthday. the day might change, but it's my birthday.

This is not funny and is pretty nearly a "banable" offense here at Interference.com. The king said so himself.

:huh:

Back
Top Bottom