Happy birthday Zoomerang96!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Kieran McConville

ONE love, blood, life
I don't know if it really is that at all... and truth be told i dontreally care. I'm just doing this out of duty and obligation. I lov eyou Zoomerang96, in a strictly platonic way that involves duty-based annual wishings of happy birthday, fathers day, easter, etc etc etc etc (well ok, not easter. Im an athiest).

SO happy birthday zoomerange96, i do hope your trip on the transsiberraaaaaaaan railway is uneventful and fun... i mean, as fun as it can be when you'll be spending the rest of your life in exile chopping salt up into cubes for housewives in moscow. Say hi to the last czar for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that's crazy
there's at least 12 new birthday threads here everyday

so, how many other russians do we have here?

when I picture Russians I picture a sad, angry people; surrounded by grey apartment buildings and barren landscapes.
The only way to escape the oppressive decor is through the very large window of alcoholism. It's basically encouraged over there, right?

so, what part of russia are you from, birthday boy?

a quick perusal of the main page tells me he does not have a birthday today.

I think we've been had.

That's why my mom always used to tell me to avoid the lying Russians

Zoomerang96 is actually a Russian street acrobat, guys. My cousin showed me a video of some of his work, it was pretty awesome.

Happy Birthday! :hyper:

thanks kieran, and the rest of you.

as many of you know, today i'm celebrating my second birthday of the calendar year. my third is coming up in august, guys.

Malone said:
that's crazy
there's at least 12 new birthday threads here everyday

Exactly. So why don't you all just make ONE post per day. A general "Happy Birthday 4/2/2006" is sufficient and all the people can find their birthday greetings and wishes in there.

:|

plathegreat, while i'm by no means proud of how long i've been here, i can't help but notice your newbie status...

not really sure how to say this, but uh, don't ever tell us what to do. at least noone in this thread, anyway.

this was actually a parody of birthday threads, guys. Its not actually zoomerang96's birthday guys.

I'm not actually little7design guys.

Will elvis ban me now?

Zoomerang96 said:
plathegreat, while i'm by no means proud of how long i've been here, i can't help but notice your newbie status...

not really sure how to say this, but uh, don't ever tell us what to do. at least noone in this thread, anyway.

:love:

can i give you a birfday massausage?

happy everyday birthday, zonee!!!

happy non-birthday birthday, zoomee!!

happy whatever-the-hell-else is going on around here.

:angry:

Back
Top Bottom