Happy Birthday Zonelistener

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Jeffffff! Here's to one of my oldest interference buddies. I'll buy you a drink if you come to the Cities when I'm there next month! :sexywink:

Hope it was a fantastic b-day.

Happy birthday, Jeff!
pizza.gif

I wanted to sart this but I forgot about birthday threads!

:love: Happy Birthday! :love:

:D

Happy Birthday Jeff!!!!!!!!!!1

The Racing Sausages send their regards, too :up:
349%3A%3B%3A%3B69%7Ffp65%3Dot%3E2326%3D87%3B%3D7%3B5%3DXROQDF%3E23237%3A5875746ot1lsi

Last edited:
Happy birthday, son.

I'm going to buy you a copy of Fantastic Four on DVD and tape a note to it saying how much it sucks, then send it to you as a gift. :wink:

I need to find my underoos!

Thank you, thank you, thank you! :D

Damn goat will have better teeth than me when the braces come off :angry:

I will look forward to the fantastic four DVD...I will be re-gifting it with the same note on it! :wink:

Nothing beats four seven-foot sausages running! :uhoh: They would obviously taste better with Solvol in my mouth. And speaking of sausages, Lila... :yikes:

I spent the weekend with my sister and my niece and nephew. we went to BINGHAMPTON (I was thinking of Meggie and JenK) to bring my nephew to his first baseball game ever! It was pretty cool - they had a running sandwhich that raced a sauce bottle and a chef. The B-Mets won (hey headache...some decent Mets prospects up there).

The biggest bummer: my sister would not endulge me with a trip to Wegmans. :madwife:

Anyway, it was better than a sicy flip-flop in the ass...and could have been enhanced by some Grain Belt Premium or Yuengling!

there's no P in binghamton :madspit:

zoney! said:
I spent the weekend with my sister and my niece and nephew. we went to BINGHAMPTON (I was thinking of Meggie and JenK) to bring my nephew to his first baseball game ever! It was pretty cool - they had a running sandwhich that raced a sauce bottle and a chef. The B-Mets won (hey headache...some decent Mets prospects up there).

fernando martinez :drool:

Back
Top Bottom