Happy Birthday Wishes to Chizip!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
hahahaha.... hahahaha....

good one chizzer... I thought there was something strange about this whole birthday thing... good thing I didn't make the post "Happy Birthday Headache in a Suitcase"...

Don't worry, I'll still be your worst enemy in spite of this, you blues sunovabiotch :wink:

Arsenio Hall disagrees... show me the digits chizzer! Oh, how I miss Ed McMahon... he had almost as much charisma as Paul McG... and a sweet ass to boot. :wink:

arw9797 said:

me too. Too bad there's not an option for -1!!!! :D

I'll stop the world and melt with arw...
you've seen the difference and it's getting
better all the time

how do you like my "Modern English"... not to shabby for a shabooh shabah like myself...

(I'm sorry, the song was on the radio... I had to do something about it).

:sexywink: Chizip you sexy bastard, this is for you!

3373%3A%3C9923232%7Ffp6%3A%3Dot%3E2326%3D5%3B%3B%3D883%3Dxroqdf%3E2323389%3A86988ot1lsi

3373%3A%3C9923232%7Ffp67%3Dot%3E2326%3D5%3B%3B%3D883%3Dxroqdf%3E2323389%3A86%3A77ot1lsi

cujo said:

I'll stop the world and melt with arw...
you've seen the difference and it's getting
better all the time

how do you like my "Modern English"... not to shabby for a shabooh shabah like myself...

(I'm sorry, the song was on the radio... I had to do something about it).

:hug: Cujo you crack me up.

cujo said:

I'm glad... I was expecting and waiting for one of these...

:coocoo:

no I think due to the deception behind this thread, it was welcomed response from you. Had your little number been posted in any other thread then yes, :coocoo: would have been the suitable response you should have expected from me.

cujo said:
hahahaha.... hahahaha....

good one chizzer... I thought there was something strange about this whole birthday thing... good thing I didn't make the post "Happy Birthday Headache in a Suitcase"...

Don't worry, I'll still be your worst enemy in spite of this, you blues sunovabiotch :wink:

Well you always could post it anyway... and just let it build and build in momentum until mine and chizip's actually 23rd birthday... november 25th...

yes yes it's true people... chizip and i were both born on november 25, 1980... sick i know... but true non the less

:angry: I can't believe you! You suck! I won my bet with you fair and square and all this time you were two people!!!! :rant:

:reject: I am too and planned to retire Angel for the remainder of the Blues season............. :shifty:

headache
coors2.jpg

chizip
chip.jpg

but hey, thanks for calling me a liar

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom