Happy Birthday whenhiphopdrovethebigcars!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

sulawesigirl4

Rock n' Roll Doggie ALL ACCESS
A very happy birthday to the coolest Austrian I know! :D

Thanks for being a great friend, a great guy, and for all the beautiful memories. Hope your party is a huge success. Wish I could be there.

-sula

Happy birthday!!!!!!! Happy birthday!!!!!!! Happy birthday!!!!!!! Happy birthday!!!!!!! Happy birthday!!!!!!! Happy birthday!!!!!!! Happy birthday!!!!!!! Happy birthday!!!!!!! Happy birthday!!!!!!! Happy birthday!!!!!!! Happy birthday!!!!!!! Happy birthday!!!!!!!

sulawesigirl4 said:
A very happy birthday to the coolest Austrian I know! :D

I swear that said Austrailian - I'm all, wha.......??? :scratch:
I was sure he was from Europe somewhere :laugh:

Ditto on what Iris said :sexywink:

Have a wonderful day!! :hug:

Happy Birthday!
party.gif
:wave:
present.gif

Well... *surprised* what can I say? Yeah, I know, checkin in a lil late. Sula knew when my birthday was bc she was invited to my party - and didn?t show up (nasty girl :wink:).

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

for the nice greetings

Sula - no news since last call
MissVelvetDress_75 - what can I say, lol :lol:
Screaming Flower - hiiiiiii!!! :happy:
meegannie - mmmmm, never got a happy bday from Washington DC, where are you at the moment? With your future husband? :wave: ;)
adamswildhoney - we might as well get to know each other :)
bonosloveslave... thank you,... you thought I was from Australia? :lol: Actually I DON?T WANT that everyone knows when my bday is and where I?m from and stuff, I mean, I want that you know, bonosloveslave, but - :hug: :cute:

Last edited:
I?m so happy I got that many good interference friends!

Too many smilies, so to be continued here:

dizzy - thank you, it is always a pleasure to read you, you got such a nice smile :yes:
falling star - dear, oh my dear, so many smilies, how come, with a brat like me? :happy: :flirt:
HelloAngel - thanks a lot, it was a mindblowing party :drunk:
Sicy - oh thank you, signorina dancing queen :wave: :)
oliveu2com - thank you :happy:
diamonddude - yo buddy :up:
icelle - thanks a lot :wink:, well actually you all DON?T KNOW THE YEAR :lol:

Last edited:
thissucks - I am glad as well - sometimes this sucks, but its all good :D
Ali Rose - thank you so much, ...and you know it :yes: :sexywink: :kiss:
ABEL - I bought fine wine in "Jacques Wine cellar", you should have tried of that. :hug:
tiny dancer - thank you, I danced a lot :dance: :wink:
KhanandaRhodes - danke sehr, es war ein krasser abend, bin jetzt halbwegs ausgeschlafen. Ein bissel viel gesoffen :D
Sparkysgrrrl - Wow, thank you, wish you could have been there, a few punks and friends, a little noize, enough weed and wine, I can?t remember that much... :dance: :cute:

Last edited:
The_Sweetest_Thing... yes its a shame, I am Austrian, sorry ;) I will excuse you while you kiss the sky... but just the sky :wink: :cute:
LarryMullen?s_POPAngel - thank you, I had a great day! I got the Mil$Hotel and TheBest :yes: :wave:
Like_02 - Hmmm, yes, it was a good bday. Checkin? the mail... today I sent away some christmas presents. Thank you! :)

OK so... I wished I could party with all of you next year. Do me a favor, get a cheap flight and heal my Mozart/Winter/Single depression. Yeah, you know, flirt :rolleyes:, there were more girls than boys at the party,... its nice, but something?s missing.

Hugs to all of you, you mean a lot to me!

Love

whenhiphop

Back
Top Bottom