Happy Birthday VicksSs!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

JanuaryStar

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
Happy birthday girl, I hope you have a great one!!! :wave:

(with lots of things U2-related perhaps? :happy: )

ff2e31e2.jpg

Last edited:
Hey thanks so much to y'all!!! And thanks JanuaryStar for starting the thread!!! :heart: Me loooove you all!! This is the most beautiful forum ever... so many beautiful feelings always!!!!

And yeah!!! I listened to AB in the morning (or well, what I could before getting to school :wink: ) I'm 17 now!!! :ohmy: :rockon:

Thank you so mucho and I looove you!!! Thanks for being there!!! (Whatever sub forum it muight be :lol: ) :heart: :hug: :dancing:

Thanks to all of you!! You really form an important part of my life and though some may not know me directly, I know every one of you!!! From the forums, :lol: I've been watching :shifty: :wink: so thank you again and forever!!! :D :hug:

VicksSs said:
Thanks to all of you!! You really form an important part of my life and though some may not know me directly, I know every one of you!!! From the forums, :lol: I've been watching :shifty: :wink: so thank you again and forever!!! :D :hug:

:shifty: Should we be worried? :lol: :hug:

VicksSs said:

Aww Vicky... :happy: I'm so glad you liked it! And you're very very welcome :hug: Love you too!! :heart:

^ Kara :lol:

Last edited:
JanuaryStar said:

Aww Vicky... :happy: I'm so glad you liked it! And you're very very welcome :hug: Love you too!! :heart:

Thanks again :D I'm soo happy :) Had lots and lots of cake :lol: :heart: I'd send some, but I think it wouldn't last through the journey, you know... :hmm: :wink:

VicksSs said:

Thanks again :D I'm soo happy :) Had lots and lots of cake :lol: :heart: I'd send some, but I think it wouldn't last through the journey, you know... :hmm: :wink:

Again you're very welcome!! :) Lol I think so too, but it's the thought that counts :wink: :lol:

:hug:

JanuaryStar said:

Again you're very welcome!! :) Lol I think so too, but it's the thought that counts :wink: :lol:

:hug:

:drool: I had cake today twice :D It's got berries and chocolate and cream and it's a tall fat cake, Mum made it :heart: :D

tuwie said:
awwww i'm one day late, but i hope you had a cool birthday, girl! <3

No, in fact you're not!! I always held the belief that my birthday lasts for a week, until everyone greeted me and all presents are given and all celebrations are over!! :lmao: I know, I'm shameless!! :lol: thanks Tuwie!! :dancing: :hug: :wink:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom