happy Birthday UnforgettableLemon!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I hope somebody opens a birthday thread for me when the time comes.

A thread dedicated to me....:drool:

:| Sorry, a little egomania there, but I'm over it.

Errrmmm, there was something else I came here to say....

Err, oh yeah! happy birthday Lemon!:D

Happy b-day, broski. You HAVE to get some kind of music-related presents. If so, please let me know. :wink:

:up:

u2popmofo said:
Happy b-day, broski. You HAVE to get some kind of music-related presents. If so, please let me know. :wink:

:up:

Actually, no one is foolish enough to buy me music, because I'm usually two steps ahead of them.

UnforgettableLemon said:

Actually, no one is foolish enough to buy me music, because I'm usually two steps ahead of them.

So what did you get yourself, then?! :wink:

It was great. It was weird being away from home. (even though I'm a junior in college, my first two years I was a commuter so I didn't have to deal with the absentee thing). But yesterday afternoon, Colleen came over. She brought a little two-piece Red Velvet Cake with a "21" candle, and sang me happy birthday. Then she gave me some presents. (A magnetic poetry set and a book of lawyer jokes- this is tied in with the play we're doing at the moment). Then we watched the episode of Angel where Angel gets turned into a puppet (Spike - You're a bloody puppet!). It was good times. We're both insanely busy this week (spring break is next week, lots of tests and papers this week), so her coming over at all was really nice. It's good to feel appreciated and all that stuff. :)

:love:

Also, we went to dinner in the cafeteria and somehow it managed to be steak and shrimp night, which was great. And then rehearsals went well, and then I went over to the Writing Center for the first night of the "movies about writing" festival. We watched the Coen brothers' Barton Fink. Good movie. Weird as hell.

Back
Top Bottom