Happy Birthday u2forlife

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Lila64

Blue Crack Distributor
Have a wonderful birthday :hug:

fetch.dll

Happy birthday Kimla!
I hope you'll have a great day with warm hands. :)

Sorry I don't have another gift for you. I guess you'll have to do with the memory of One in Boston. :D

Have fun! :dance:

Happy Birthday! You are a such a nice and sweet person. I meet you in Philly on 10/16 and Boston on 12/5.

25.gif
EVERYONE!

Lila - Aaaaawww thank you doll. You're such a sweetyI knew you would be one of the first to post :sexywink:
Marty! - What would I have done without you keeping my hands warm in Boston? Thanks for the memories and the wishes.
RavenBlue - thank you so much.
U2girl1978 - thank you for the birthday wishes. It was nice meeting you in Boston! You are a sweetheart too.
RedKat - thank you as well. Hope one day you get your Bono dance :hug:
tiny dancer - thank you for the b-day wishes. Did you attend any of the Philly shows?
Mr. Baw - Aaaawwww :sad: You were one of the first to welcome me to Interference in Lemonade Stand. Then, to finally get to meet the BAWs in BAW-ston....You guys are so wonderful. Thank you dolls.
fah - thank you so much
*Ally* - guuuurrrlll, don't you know it! Oh thanks for reminding me...I've GOT to get a lotto ticket this weekend. Thanks!
lauramullen - :hug: Thank you for the kind words. You are a very sweet person yourself.

Anyone who knows me knows that I love hugs and kisses. So, :hug: and :kiss: all around!
19.gif

Lila, thanks for all those great smileys! Did I do good? :up:

Back
Top Bottom