Happy Birthday tiny dancer!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

susanp6

Blue Crack Supplier
A very happy birthday to one of the sweetest&loveliest Interference members!!!! :heart:

Hope you have a relaxing, fun&fantastic day!! :yippie: :yippie:

hapbirth.gif

Fete08.gif

Happy Birthday to one of the sweetest people ever to grace the Interference forums! I hope you have an absolutely kick-ass day home from work today, and an excellent time with family especially the visit with your brother! Look for special treats and surprises coming your way :wink:

And many more.................

Thank you everyone for the kind & wonderful birthday wishes. You don't know how much it means to me to, for you all to remember me. I have had kind of a lousy Birthday, for yesterday I came down with a nasty stomach flu. I am feeling a bit better today, but I feel kind of weak, and don't have much of appetite. Again thanks, you guys are the best!!!! :hug: :hug: :hug:

:( :sad: oh no maggie - i'm so sorry to hear that :hug: :hug: :hug: that's not fair :no:

I hope you are feeling better, TD! No fun to be feeling under the weather on your Birthday! Take care! Chicken soup is good for more than just the soul :grin:

:hug: :hug: :hug:

Happy Birthday! :)

Hope you feel better soon. (Remember you get to celebrate your birthday for several weeks after the actual date so once you feel better you can do something special. :) )

Back
Top Bottom