Happy Birthday The_Sweetest_Thing

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Happy Birthday The Sweetest Thing

No more teenager huh? :sexywink:

partysmiley.gif
biggringift.gif
balloon.gif

___
:wave: Have a good one!

Happy Birthday Lil Sis No 4!!!!! Have a Great Day!!!!!!!!!!

I hope you get lots of love, presents, hugs and kisses babeee!
:heart: :heart:

Belated but sincere

3 things I gleaned from this post( I think, I'm often wrong)

Your name is Janine ( I had 2 good classmates at highschool, Jeanine and Janine...nice memory)
You just turned 20 (so did my eldest son:heart: )
You like Patrick Rafter (so do I:heart: )
oh a 4th thing
Was your birthday the 25th September? If so, you share it with the most wonderful person I know, so if it's written in the stars, you must be a very beautiful person.
and a 5th thing...from other threads...your mom is very ill and you have been very concerned.:hug: sweetest_thing ( I think i forgot you too earlier)

if I could I'd deliver 2 dozens red roses to your door....twelve for you, twelve for your mom and a big heart-shaped cake...with......... hmmmm I don't know you THAT well...who would you like inside? **cass guesses** LARRY...I'd make you happy with(I mean as) larry if I could......You should see the birthday card greeting I write...they go on and on and on and...........
Happy Birthday 2 U

You're all wonderful

I absolutely positively love you all.

My actual B-day came and went....a little crazy. School kept me downtown all day....I got home and no one was here. Just me :(
But then my friends called...we went out last night....my mom got out of the hospital! (Yes! She's staying w/ my grandmother and a homecare nurse for a wekk and then she's coming here)....my dad took me to see my FAV movie at the IMAX (Apollo 13...as cheesy as that is)....

and so all in all, it turned out to be a wonderful day.

Thanks so much everyone. It means a lot. :) :hug:

And so Sept 27 comes and goes again...but I survived being a teenager!

:heart: Janine

Back
Top Bottom