Happy Birthday sulawesigirl4!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
happy birthday! a shout to Paulette! a shout to yer man! a shout to Memphis and i finally making it out to the mountains this fall for some serious foliage action!

Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday, dear Bethany
Happy birthday to you

:)

I hope you'll have a wonderful day, with lots of cake and pressies. And enough gas in your new car to drive wherever you want to drive to.
:kiss:

Awww, you all are so sweet. :cute:

So far it has been a busy day at work, but I've gotten nice b-day wishes from several colleagues. Of course, I am driving my new (used) car and that's a treat all in itself!!!

It's hard to believe that I've passed some 7-odd birthdays here on the blue crack. I remember partying with some interferencers in the old chat room on my 21st. And here I am turning 28...wow, time does fly. :ohmy:

Anyways, thanks again for the nice words and I look forward to more fun times with you all in the future. :)

Happy, Happy Birthday!

Sula,

I just started to browse the forums again (last couple of months regular) and totally missed your contribution to Locks of Love!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So, sorry I didn't respond. But thank you, thank you! Maddy is such a lady (14) now and so very strong and confident! She has encouraged many to do what you had done!

You would be proud of her personality/characterics. PM me and I will send more info.

MM

Last edited:
MadelynIris said:
I just started to browse the forums again (last couple of months regular) and totally missed your contribution to Locks of Love!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So, sorry I didn't respond. But thank you, thank you! Maddy is such a lady (14) now and so very strong and confident! She has encouraged many to do what you had done!

You would be proud of her personality/characterics. PM me and I will send more info.

MM

Oh, I'm happy that you saw that! Seems like a long time ago now. But yes, I had thought about it ever since we chatted about Locks of Love way way back in the day and finally had the opportunity to donate. :) Actually, I was going through some of my stuff that had been in storage while I was in Africa, and I found two of your CDs...was wondering if you were still making music. Will drop you a PM. Cheers.

Back
Top Bottom