Happy Birthday Reggie Thee Dog

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Happy Birthday :sexywink:

17.gif

Happy Birthday!

Maybe when you come home drunk from celebrating you can finally share some dirt you know where :sexywink:

Happy Birthday Reggie! :love:

I have a present for you but you have to come and get it............

:sexywink:

Yeah Lila's right, my birthday ain't until Sunday (Bloody Sunday). I am having a huge party tomorrow to celebrate (and my wife's B-day was last weekend so it's a joint celebration) so you're all invited especially all my old friends from Describe and some other place I'm not sure is politically correct to call out :wink:

And Sicy, tell me where can I pick that present up at? :sexywink:

That's right Kat no one can drunk post like me!!! I promise my guests will be looking for me tomorrow and I'll be on this crazy forum ramblin' on!

Lila, this is not really a last minute invite...you've got more than 24 hours to get up here!!

And thank you to those who have wished me well I step into the great beyond....of 40!!

Man, this is like the all weekend birthday party! Just 6 1/2 more hours till we pop the champagne corks and get the party started. Drunk Reggie posts to come!! :lmao:

Thanks for all the wishes again!

And Sicy....:sexywink: thank you for the compliment!

Reg, happy birthday for tomorrow! :hyper:

I will await your drunk posts. Maybe we can have a double drunk party in Describe. :drool: :shifty:

No drunken post:sad:

But maybe drunken pictures? :hyper:

Back
Top Bottom