Happy Birthday pax!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well, it sure would be un-classy of me to not post here and thank all you nice people for the birthday wishes, as a little birdy told me I had a b-day thread going. :)

I celebrated by listening to the Scotland-USA match on the BBC and cooking chicken parmesan with Ewen, followed by an evening of adult beverages and karaoke at the bar with some girlfriends, so I must say my birthday was a lovely one. :up:

My trip was absolutely beautiful. Scotland, for anyone who has been there or lives there, is indeed everything it's cracked up to be and more...but mostly it was just pure awesomeness being back with Ewen. :cute:

Anyway, thank you all for remembering my birthday and sending your good wishes. Those piccies bring back wonderful memories.

Be well, y'all. :D

Doozer61 said:
Happy Birthday Pax!!! :flirt:

3454%3A68723232%7Ffp64%3Dot%3E2353%3D%3B69%3D%3B55%3DXROQDF%3E2323%3B%3B782%3C%3A96ot1lsi

That is SUCH a great photo! :D

Have a good belated one.

:sexywink:

I would be infinitely jealous if you got to see the new Scottish Parliament complex.

Happy belated birthday Pax :happy: i live in Scotland and i'm so glad to hear that you love it so much and you're so rite! :yes: it's absolutely beautiful here, i adore the place :love:

Back
Top Bottom