Happy Birthday OzAurora!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Happy Birthday Aurora...
ditto BLS, that is exactly what I thought when I saw Aurora's name on the birthday list...should I go to PLEBA and post in the Orlando thread?I may get lost there though or drown in my own :drool:.
I hope you have had a very happy birthday...only about 90 more sleeps till the Return of the King....and Legolas.
:)
:hug:

Thankyou everyone- I just love how my little U2 family always seem to remember me, even though I dont post in here that much, but I do pop in from time to time, just to keep updated on all that is U2. I did have a nice birthday- I went to a party on Monday night and celebrated the night away with a lovely 77 bottle of Grange Hermitage that my Grandfather bought for me in the year that I was born, I gotta say that it was very nice to drink such a fine wine....

and yes Orlando is always on my mind, have already seen Pirates twice, although that is mainly because of the lovely camp performance that Mr Depp gives, I heard that he based his character on Keith Richards, which just makes me laugh even more:)

stay cool everyone and speaking of music I'm going to see 'The Waifs'on Friday night which will be good and next Thursday I'm getting tickets to see Neil Young and Crazy Horse- how cool is that, I almost fell over when I heard that tour announced- cant wait to see Mr Young live oh and speaking of other music things I got recently from my Dad as a birthday present a new guitar, I got a Maton electric acoustic. Matons are Australian made guitars and Neil Finn and Ben Harper play them- they are made from Australian timbers and sound wicked:drool:

?veryone deserves music, sweet music, even our worst enemies, they deserve music!'

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom