Happy Birthday notiti!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Calluna

Rock n' Roll Doggie
Everyone please wish a happy birthday to the punkest, krunkest, ninja girl at interference. Her week beats your year. She is finally of legal drinking age in the US. That is something to celebrate.

The Bundy Bear wants you to drink alot of rum tonight!
bear.jpg

holy crap there's alot of July birthdays here!!! :hyper:
Wishing you a very very sweet birthday, notiti!!! Get :drunk: for me and then some! :heart:

Bundy Rum, Birthday Girl..........

you weren't in a country pub in Australia dressed in black leather pants and red satin blouse, on stage singing with the band and dancing on the table were you?Were you( I'd estimate ) 50 years old and your name is Helen?
???????

no?
Good...phew!!:eyebrow: remind me not to do that when I'm 50.........PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEE:mac:
(ack no, she was having a grand time, as all birthday girls should)

whatever you were doing...I hope it was wonderful. Best wishes and

HAPPY BIRTHDAY
:hug:

I missed your birthday.

May the day after your birthday be just as exciting and fancy.

happy belated birthday to the most punk rock person on interference.

I used to work at that dead letter office. All the secrets of America flow through one crummy little building in Omaha. Incredible, really.

THANKS EVERYONE.
Bear, yes I'm serious. This is the plague of serious dating type intention.
Ronnie, couldn't stop if I wanted to.
All else. I am krunk and 21.
I got drunk by the dirtiest river in Japan for my birthday. We had a fire, fireworks, water baloons and squirt guns. I eventually fired a roman candle out of my mouth and my friend Shingo fell in the river and then jumped in for good measure. On the way home we yelled the Trogdor song. (First he was a man you know.)
Anyway I'm going to Sydney now. I'll check in while there.

Back
Top Bottom