Happy Birthday Mrs. Edge

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Happy Birthday to the sweetest, funniest, most beautiful belly dancing friend anyone could ever have! :hug: :kiss: :heart:

Beautiful Girl

Do a little:dance:
Make a little:heart:
and have a very veryHAPPY BIRTHDAY Jess

PS: I hope you got a Ferrari with a big red bow

people065.gif

food009.gif

happy birthday, Jess!
:hug:

Thanks, you guys!!! :hug:

You know you're a hopeless interference addict when you get up all groggy from partying the night before, and make a bee line straight for the computer to see if there might be a B-Day thread waiting for you. Thanks for starting one, Tiny Dancer! :)

Abel, is that a pic of ME? How did you do that! I love it!

Well, I have been having a great time so far. Last night was the first time I came pretty close to being drunk. We had an Elevation show, and Brady (Elevation's Bono) decided the time had come for me to get drunk. So, although I was already pretty happy from having had a crantini and a vodka cranberry, he filled me up with a couple of shots of Schlager (sp?) and one of Sambuca.

Well, I am obviously a happy drunk, because I just became much more jovial and outgoing. I hold my liquor very well though, so although I was very giggly, and felt VERY aware of every movement, almost like I was submerged in water, I could still stand, dance and be reasonably normal. One more drink though, and I think I would have started staggering around. :drunk:

At around midnight they started their second set, doing a JT/RH era set...so in my tipsy haze, I sat there listening to the opening notes of Streets...it was almost like the NYE concert 1990!

I am very glad that I have suffered no ill effects from the drinking...not even so much as a tiny headache. Obviously drinking agrees with me! :D

Today is going to be a very restful day....reading, listening to music, hanging out on interference and going out for dinner. Thanks everyone for making today that much happier!

:love: :wave: :flirt: :sexywink: :kiss:

Mrs. Edge said:

Abel, is that a pic of ME? How did you do that! I love it!

Yes Jess, it is a picture of you...I drew it in MS Paint :lol: I coulda made it look better, but I only worked on it for about 15-20 minutes.

This is the picture I drew it from
zooerabellydancer3.jpg

:hug: Glad you had a fun birthday! :drunk: :sexywink: :kiss:

I miss you and the Elevation boys, and I'm sad that it looks like, at least right now, that I won't be able to go to Cleveland :( :sigh: too much going on right now...my brother's baby is due in May so I'll be making a trip to NYC to visit them sometime around that time, and my friend is getting married in Florida later his year.

Back
Top Bottom