Happy Birthday Mrs. Edge!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks you guys!!! :hug: :hug: :hug: It was such a treat to come home to this after such a busy day. :)

After getting up at around 9, I had breakfast and opened some great presents from my mom and Char. Then I put on the new outfit my mom bought me and we went into DC for the day. (she has been here since April 2 and goes home tomorrow, I have to drive her back to the airport by myself! :eek: )

Anyway, we had lunch at the Hay Adams, one of the ritziest hotels around, right opposite the White House. It was featured in the Apprentice a couple of weeks ago. We had a majorly rich lunch with champagne.

Then we went on a long walk and to the National Gallery for the afternoon. We met Paul and his mom after they got off work and had dinner at a very nice French restaurant in which I stuffed myself on enough food to fuel the entire Discovery Channel team on the Tour de France!!! :drunk: It was unbelievable. I also opened more presents from Paul and his mom. My new bike unfortunately won't be ready until June which is too bad, but at least it will be a nice treat later.

All in all it was a great day. :up: Thanks so much again all of you for the kind wishes!

:wave:

Last edited:
have the bestest birthday ever Jess....you can be:

b9.jpg

(even if we all know you are one *every* day!) :wave:

Back
Top Bottom