Happy Birthday Mr. BAW!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
cydewaze said:
I won't ask about some of the items in that first post. :p

:mac: :sexywink:

nothing scandalous...just a few things he loves!

Charlotte Ross from NYPD Blue (you don't watch TV so that probably means nothing to you!)

Golf

Palm Springs

Wine

Dirty Harry movies

The White Stripes

OMG! How did I not see this until now? :scratch: Happy Birthday Mr. B! (and I don't mean Mr. Balanchine! - That probably went over most ppl's heads....)

You are one of the nicest and most generous guys I know. I hope you're having a decadent day!

:hug:

Happy Birthday to one of the first people to welcome me to Interference - and obviously one of the nicest guys around! :cool: Have a great day & remember: while getting older may suck, the alternative sucks even more!

Enjoy your day! :happy:

Hello friends: today was my 53rd birthday?FIFTY-FREAKIN?-THREE, :yikes: I had a great day that started out on the golf course and wound up with a wonderful dinner with that special someone that I?ve grown accustomed to calling BAW?:heart:

When I first joined Interference, I had no inkling of the number of persons who, at some point during the past year, would become part of my life?.in one respect or another, we have shared my thoughts on just about anything imaginable. I?ve written some zingers and at times, I have been scolded by certain mods..:sorry:

I have written about humor, wisdom, sadness, love, togetherness and separation. I've given advice when asked and received it as well.

To EACH ONE OF YOU that posted Birthday greetings, I want you to accept my sincere thanks, hugs, kisses (where applicable!) for allowing me to be part of your reading day. :hug:

Thank you again; I would have never expected such an outpour of kindness and for that I am humbled.

Your friend,

Mr. BAW

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom