Happy Birthday Mr BAW!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

waynetravis

Blue Crack Supplier
A little early, I know. But it means we can start the party early and make it last longer!
So gather round, everyone :dance:

Happy birthday, good sir :hi5:

Anniversaire01.gif
HAPPY BIRTHDAY RICK!!!

Have a great and fun celebration. Don't worry, I'm not too far behind you! :lol:

In honor of your birthday, they replaced the Bratwurst with a Chorizo!!! :D

Chorizo.jpg

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! :kiss: :hug: :love:

I'd bake a cake for you!

Maybe I will, and I'll just eat it all myself.

Have a fabulous one! :hyper:

There aren't enough words in the English language to say how much I really love you guys.....I really do, yeah you too Diamond, and Lila and Carlos and Calgary and New Jersey and Dallas and Baltimore and Redwood City ...I can't forget Boston (#3) and Long Island or for that matter, Garden Grove or Vancouver, Irvine and Yorba Linda.... you guys are awesome...I'm 57 years old...I mean, honestly, can you look someone directly in the eye and tell them that you have a 57-year old friend????? I'm older than your parents but MORE understanding! LOL!!!!!

Tomorrow, I will wake up and I'll be 5-freakin'7 years old...I remember when I was a toddler. I remember kindergarten, playing Little League, I remember playing high school ball, I remember being the High School ASB President, the local cop but ...5-freakin'7 years old???? OMG!

I thank each and everyone of you for your good wishes; I would hope one day that there was some type of INTERFERENCE CONFERENCE (psst...Andy) where I could meet each and every one of you to say THANK YOU, for how much you've individually meant to me...57 years old...I never would have thought....

Back
Top Bottom