Happy Birthday mmmBono!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
MissVelvetDress_75 said:
:drool: sushi dinner! YUM!
Yep....80 dollars later and soooooo fookin worth every penny.

:drool: sushi :drool:
:drool: salmon sashimi :drool:
Ever have white tuna sushi? :love: It doesn't even remotely taste like tuna. :drool:

i just started enjoying sushi about 4 mths ago when my best friend forced me to eat it at her birthday party. :laugh: i love it now. my experience is limited in what i have had but i will have to try that dish you had. i love tuna.

i have yet to master the skill of chop sticks. :der: i am pathetic with them and actually provide entertainment to all when i attempt to use them. i basically get pissed off at myself for not being able to pick up a piece properly with them that i end up taking the end of one of the sticks and stabbing the sushi. :laugh:

omg Iris!!! :lol:
Don't worry...join the "dumbass chopstick users club"....I so suck at chopsticks....it's not even funny....I can't get the goddamn sticks to move in my hand :rant: I've been a source of entertainment for many when it comes to chopsticks...what's even more embarrassing is when you have a sushi chef come over to you and demonstrate (in front of the entire restaurant) on how to use the damn things.....and make me USE them in front of him. He wouldn't leave me until I got it right. :eek: :lol:
Right after he left me alone (and had the whole fookin restaurant laughing) I went right back to being a chopstick moron...lol. :crack:
And about the tuna sashimi....there's a common "red" tuna...and there's the more rare "white" tuna....if you ever get to try the white...omg Iris...go for it...it is beyond awesome. :drool:

martha said:

Silly girl! Take some of your birthday money and go get one at Target tomorrow morning!
okay martha...I promise you I will....I've been away so much lately (Vegas...Toronto...Montreal...New York) that I haven't had much time for anything remotely related to a kitchen. :lol:
But in the meantime...you better fedex me some of dem damn scones. :yell:

:lol: well i flicked a piece of sushi out between my chopsticks one time and it landed next to someone elses plate at the sushi bar a friend and i were eating at one night. haha! the sushi chef died laughing at me and ran to get another sour apple martini for me just so i can laugh some more at my pour skills. what is better is that i didn't think anyone saw it. apparently the chef had been watching me and was amused by my talent. call me Grace. :laugh:

:lmao:
Okay...so I think we're even in our chopstick skills!! :lol:
For some reason...sushi chefs get a huge kick out of dumbasses like us. :der:

ARGH! I'm a bit late! :( I'm soooooo sorry! I was gonna post but then thigns got crazy! Anyway...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AUTUMN!!

Autumn, you are the NICEST, SWEETEST, CARING, person here! I've never had any arguments with yah and you have been a great kick ass person!! :hug: You are also my PJ buddy! :heart: You'r an awesome beatiful gal!! I truly hope you had a BEAUTIFUL day!! HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

bcake1.gif

Look Eddie is bringing you your B-cake!!

evrdcake.jpg

Last edited:
Mrs. Vedder said:
ARGH! I'm a bit late! :( I'm soooooo sorry! I was gonna post but then thigns got crazy! Anyway...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AUTUMN!!

Autumn, you are the NICEST, SWEETEST, CARING, person here! I've never had any arguments with yah and you have been a great kick ass person!! :hug: You are also my PJ buddy! :heart: You'r an awesome beatiful gal!! I truly hope you had a BEAUTIFUL day!! HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

bcake1.gif

Look Eddie is bringing you your B-cake!!

evrdcake.jpg
Oh Monica you gorgeous human being you!!!
Thanks for the Eddie pic :faint:

Back
Top Bottom