happy birthday mister HeadsOnSticks

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sorry HOS--no green beer today, but I've already had six beers and a shot today...

:hyper:

lady lemon we must talk.

excuse me heads, i am going to borrow your thread/my thread for just a momonet...oh look, i accidentally wrote monet...

anyway..miss lemon of the six beers, surely librarians in cleveland cannot make nearly as much as here in las vegas.

can i tempt you into a relocation?

That would be lovely--no more snowstorms either :drool:

The world would be in deep shit if we joined forces and spread our hotness/lushness/librarianship/evilness across the country. Tempting thought...

Oy vey...two more ibuprofin before bed should rid me of this damned headache.

Happy Belated birthday to a man who knows when to hold, knows when to fold them and knows when to walk away. (running with beegee's "gambler" theme)!

Happy Birthday ( - the green beer)

belated, but heartfelt

I hope you had a wonderful time and the year ahead is full of delight...e.g. #1 new U2 album,#2 big win at the tables, #3 some good news you are hoping to hear ,#4**insert personal wish here** etc......
:hug:

bonosgirl84 said:
happy birthday to one of the most amazing, daring gamblers that i have ever had the priviliege of sitting next to at a blackjack table. a man who is not only creative, but cunning with his cards, a man whose bravado in the face of a pair of fours is nothing short of breathtaking. someone with a flair for the felt such as i have never seen before. hit me baby, one more time...

happy birthday to someone who showed me the view...and then laughed when i stomped on it. to someone who remembers to pay the cab driver when i've had too much to drink, or when the cab driver is insane and insulting the locals. someone who showed me that riding a bike down las vegas boulevard is much more exciting than walking, no matter how stylish your shoes are. (and believe me, his really are...) someone with a finely honed appreciation for swift, agressive maid service and early morning hotel reconstruction.

someone who orders unagi, and then doesn't make me share ( :drool: ).

but most importantly, happy birthday to someone who somehow always knows exactly how, and exactly when.

i adore you.
happy birthday, you.

I'm quite impressed with that birthday salute; now that we know what you will do, what won't you do???? :evil:

Happy Belated B-Day! :up: Unagi for all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom