Happy Birthday Michael Griffiths!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2girl

Blue Crack Addict
Just saw it's your B-day - hope your wishes come true, and may you come up with many more interesting U2ey topics for all of us to read!

The girlie beat me to it!

Happy Birthday Michael my dear
I hope you enjoy every minute and are given lots of love.
You are a special boy and dont ever forget it!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

:heart: Manda xxx

Happy Birthday Michael!

To a close friend who still amazes me with the depth of his insight...may this year be a life-changing one. And may you find your dreams coming true. *hugs*

zooropamanda said:
The girlie beat me to it!

"The girlie" has a bit of a infamous sound to it LOL ;)

I was just checking mails at midday my time and i wandered on this forum and i noticed it was you-know-who's birthday. So i thought "why not me start it up?"
Didn't mean to cheat anyone who had the intention of being the first, and i wouldn't have said it if i knew you wanted to start, Manda.

Last edited:
Many happy returns......:)
I seem to recall you are a knitter young Michael. Now you are older you can get into the more advanced stuff...fair isle ,cable, one of the benefits of growing older:D

Hi everyone!

Thanks for the wishes. Yeah, a little odd turning 21 -- *cough, 26, cough* -- but I remain optomistic. Life has a funny way of making you seem older or younger than you actually are. Guess it's all really up to us, isn't it?

Thanks for the kind words everyone -- and Sula, thanks for the compliment! (To be honest, I really don't know what I'm on about half the time, so if I am indeed insightul, it's purely accidental! hehe) In any case, it's nice to have the old ego boosted once in a while...thank-you.

I do miss all of you. I hope you are ALL doing well.

Thanks again:)

Back
Top Bottom