Happy birthday LarryMullen's_POPAngel!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:heart: HAPPY BIRTHDAY APRIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hug:

Here's to a FABULOUS year ahead with lot's of sexy guys :sexywink: and rockin' concerts!!
Hope to see you in Chicago!! :hyper:

:drunk: Party on dude! :laugh:

Happy birthday, April! May your b-day bring you lots of friendship, happiness, satisfaction, excitement, and all the down-to-earth, interesting, sincere and sexy nice guys you could want.

____
:macdevil:Unfortunately I can't make it to Michigan in time so we'll just have to hope for the best. :lol: :sexywink: :flirt:

Last edited:
Happy Birthday!

Do you live in the Detroit area? I asked in some other thread, but I don't think you saw it, or you chose not to reply. :shrug: Snow...do you love it, or hate it?

Re: you guys = sweetest ever :)

And I HATE the snow!!! I'm so glad it's going to be 80 this week!!! :hyper: :wave:

Whoa...80...in Michigan...in April?! Hooray for you. Michigan winters are so evil. Lucky for me I'm only going to be spending the summers there now. I can't for the life of me figure out why anyone would want to live in Michigan after having lived there most of my life. :shrug:

Again, hope your birthday was great!

Happy Birthday, April!!!!!

I hope you have fun tonight seeing The Donnas. And have a good time in Bowling Green, OH. I HEAR it's a wild and crazy place! ;) :p

do I get to do the birthday spankings? :hyper:

April, for your birthday, I'm gonna give you a rainbow of blessings :wink: I hope the day will keep being great for ya you raven haired wifey of da lilly. :lol:

Happy Birthday!
Happy Birthday!
Happy Birthday!
Happy Birthday!
Happy Birthday!
Happy Birthday!

blcake.gif
Belated Happy Birthday!!!
drummer.gif

Back
Top Bottom