Happy Birthday Jesus!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Headache in a Suitcase

Site Team
Staff member
With the other morally corrupt bootlicking rubes.
jesus-homeboy.jpg

I heard May... but eh. Thank goodness the Romans decided his birthday was in December so they could assimilate a major pagan festival that was occuring at a similar time and change it into a Christian celebration. Lousy god-less pagans (/Irony).

But hey, Jesus is alright. Me and JC go way back. Happy birthday, sorry I didn't get you anything... but... what do you get for the man who literally has everything?

needless to say not many israelites had wall calanders with little kitties on them back in those days...

i asked in religion class one time in like 4th grade why jesus was born on one day but died on a different day every year. the teacher, who was just a volunteer parent, just looked at me, stuttered something and moved along to the next topic.

i've always wanted to have an observed birthday instead of my real birthday... late november is too close to christmas. i want presents in like late spring instead. i need to get crackin on this.

Headache in a Suitcase said:
needless to say not many israelites had wall calanders with little kitties on them back in those days...

i asked in religion class one time in like 4th grade why jesus was born on one day but died on a different day every year. the teacher, who was just a volunteer parent, just looked at me, stuttered something and moved along to the next topic.

i've always wanted to have an observed birthday instead of my real birthday... late november is too close to christmas. i want presents in like late spring instead. i need to get crackin on this.

Mine and Mr GGs birthdays are at Christmas......so we always get to celebrate half-birthdays in the summer :wink:

Back
Top Bottom