Happy Birthday inmyplace13!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
u2popmofo said:
You better get some kind of music related presents and you better tell me what they were.

Well, Miss imp13 got me Into The Heart: The Stories Behind Every U2 Song. So that's the only music related thing so far.

But there's plenty more birthday to come. :wink:

inmyplace13 said:

Well, Miss imp13 got me Into The Heart: The Stories Behind Every U2 Song. So that's the only music related thing so far.

But there's plenty more birthday to come. :wink:

Oooo, very nice. I have an old edition of that book (only goes through Passengers I believe), but it's very cool. Do tell if anything of the CD nature or anything else happens to come your way. :wink: :up:

the rockin edge said:
drink much dr pepper yet today?

You know it.

This was the best birthday ever and I have the most beautiful girlfriend, friends, and parents a guy could ask for. When I say friends, that includes all of you. I may or may not ever meet any of you in person, but you're all my friends and all extraordinary people.

inmyplace13 said:

You know it.

This was the best birthday ever and I have the most beautiful girlfriend, friends, and parents a guy could ask for. When I say friends, that includes all of you. I may or may not ever meet any of you in person, but you're all my friends and all extraordinary people.

you must feel really good right now :wink:

i'm glad you're so happy :rockon:

inmyplace13 said:

You know it.

aww:cute: Glad you had a good one imp13!

DrPepperT.jpg

Back
Top Bottom