Happy Birthday Hewson!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I don't know WTF happened, maybe it was just one of those Senior moments...:shrug: sorry...

Maybe I was actually reading "Who was on-line". If you weren't so freakin' secretive, and if you were to post an actual bio then I wouldn't have had that problem!" LOL. (tranferred blame) Oh well; hope your wife's birthday was nice.

Mr. BAW said:
I don't know WTF happened, maybe it was just one of those Senior moments...:shrug: sorry...

Maybe I was actually reading "Who was on-line". If you weren't so freakin' secretive, and if you were to post an actual bio then I wouldn't have had that problem!" LOL. (tranferred blame) Oh well; hope your wife's birthday was nice.

:hug:

Mr. BAW said:

No problem boss.
It was actually a bit amusing to see the thread this morning. At first I thought somebody had bumped up a thread from December.
And we all need our screts in life, I wouldn't dare reveal to the Interference community the items you get on your pizza, people don't need to know that about you.:wink:

Back
Top Bottom