Happy Birthday Foxxern

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

melon

ONE love, blood, life
Happy birthday! Nothing more satisfying than birthday #21. ;)

(I've always wanted to write a birthday thread...:sexywink:)

Melon

Happy Birthday to one of the originals!!!!!
Foxxy baby, you were always one of the coolest people around here.
I hope you have a brilliant 21st, youngin!!!!
Happy Day to you bella! :heart:

Love
Manda xxx

Hey, pretty cool. There I was just reading up on contact potentials in p-n junctions, decided to take a break, and I saw this thread. Well thanks a lot folks!

Yeah I'll have to pay back many people now for many pitchers purchased at various times in various bars. Hopefully they won't all expect it in one night. :drunk:

Ah the big two-one... wish I didn't have two tests this week to study for, or I'd be out right now. But I guess there's always a party going on at Interference. :wave:

It could be worse Foxxern..I was pregnant when I turned 21, no celebrating either

I think your study period and exams may be the better excuse....it will end soon without too much pain (good luck)

AND there will be a great row of pitchers and friends waiting for you when it does(bit easier to cope with than a newborn baby)

What did ya get? a new U2 CD?
Best wishes to another old timer:mac:

HAPPY 21st BIRTHDAY

Thanks again to all who wished me well. Guess it was a good soccer weekend for me, with Man U winning, and my own team pulling off a 3-2 win. Other than that, I mostly studied. Hopefully I'll have a fancy shindig next weekend.

Take care, all.
:wave:

foxxy, when we gonna see your pic anyways?
post in the pic thread!

Cowgirl said:
foxxy, when we gonna see your pic anyways?
post in the pic thread!

When my roommate's digital camera comes back, I can get a pic of myself where I'm actually sober. ;)

The only ones I have right now are not very good. I'll get some better ones. I've been meaning to get them up there for some time anyway.

Happy birthday! Have a good #22!

(I'm too lazy to make a new thread this year...:sexywink:)

Melon

I dunno the chances you'll see this thread as you seem to have migrated away from these parts, but happy birthday buddy! hope you have a good one!

Hahaha... wow, thanks all. Yes, indeed I've been busy with plenty of other things in life, but thanks a bundle for remembering (I almost forgot myself ;)). Work takes up much of my time nowadays, but I still find a little time to drop by the internet. I'll make an effort to come by Interference more often, as U2 are still the band for me.

Yajur

Back
Top Bottom