happy birthday for a famous rungi

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
is it really foreplays birthday?

oh well, happy birthday whenever it is. hope you get lots of presents and none of them are sheep.

:) to foray.

I'm skeptical, angie. There have been so many false foray's birthday threads that I just dont know what to believe anymore. Wanderer and bear have become the boys who cried birthday.

Anyway, um happy (un)birthday, famous rungi. I hope the next hundred years are as good as the first.

You noticed too cal? Maybe bear and wombat and just taking a foray into enigma-dom.
I wonder how many cakes you would need for 100 candles. Could be dangerous.

Calluna said:
I'm skeptical, angie. There have been so many false foray's birthday threads that I just dont know what to believe anymore. Wanderer and bear have become the boys who cried birthday.

Anyway, um happy (un)birthday, famous rungi. I hope the next hundred years are as good as the first.

For the record My birthday really was the 21st of September. I have pictures to prove it. :yes:

have a lovely birthday 4a!!!! break out the chaps!!!!

gene_wilder_lg.jpg

spock.jpg

:wave:

happy birthday for the coolest furbi we have around these parts (and maybe the coolest one altogether!!!!!!) :)

hope it's really your b-day this time :D

happy birthday foray. last year it was i who started this thread, this year it is wanderer. what more could you ask for in life?

i really love you and your PACKAGES are always a highlight of my existance.

i hope you dont fall down any stairs and most of all i want the whole world to know how much wanderer and i love you to pieces.

:sexywink:

Back
Top Bottom