Happy Birthday, drgnwolf1969

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bonochick

Halloweenhead
Staff member
A name you don't see much...but he's around...because part of him is always with me.

Well, I didn't send him a gift this year...because...well, I have no excuse...but I will make it up to him...starting with the rest of this post:

Happy 34th, John. You have no idea how much you mean to me because even I can't fully comprehend how much you do. It's too much for somebody like me to fathom sometimes. I don't deserve you, but I'm glad you found somethin' good in me that keeps you stickin' by my side.

Out of these 34 years, I have known you for about 6 of them...yet we've only spent a total of 4 weeks together in person. It blows my mind. I can't imagine my life without you though...it feels like you've always been a part of it.

It hurts that we have to be so far apart, but I know that it won't always be this way. The time will come when we will be together to celebrate our birthdays and every other special occasion that comes along. Then again, everyday I spend with you will be a special occasion.

I can't wait to see you on May 17th...12:41 p.m...we'll go back to the place we had our "first date" at...and then we will dance in my living room...

Happy birthday, sweetheart. You should come hang out at Interference more often. I love ya.

I want this song played at our wedding...

I go walkin' under a paper moon
All the birds are singing
Singing you a pretty tune
All the constellations and all the stars above
They all start to whistling
They start singing along

The world is not a monster
And I'm not scared at all
Floatin' through your heavens
The world is in my arms

Oh rainy day
Don't follow me
Cause I'm her baby doll
She's my cup of tea

I go walkin' under a paper moon
And my eyes are made of crystals
Plastic flowers bloom
All the leaves are changing
And the skies are blue
All these seasons of distraction
Can't take the smile God's given you

The world is but a monster
And I'm not scared at all
I'm floatin' through the heavens
The world is in my arms

Oh rainy day
Don't follow me
Cause I'm her baby doll
She's my cup of tea

Love takes care of love
Hate just burns you out

1969, was a very fine year.....truly, I remember it, good things happened.
You make someone I know, very very happy.
Thanks for that.
Happy Birthday to you.

Thank you evryone!!!!this is the first ime i was able to log on hre today and all of our birthday wishes are greatly appreciated.

Katherine, Knowing that you love me so much is the greatest gift anyone can give me:love: :love: I cannot wait till I hold you in my arms again and tell you how much i truly love you face to face.(about 1 month away now!!!!:shocked: :hyper: :faint: )Thank you for stickin with me and giving me all the love you have. I am forever yours!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom