Happy Birthday Diamond!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
These 3 ladies:
000_08681.jpg

:shocked: screw you :angry:

:wave: hope you had a good time mate :)

One of these days I will request you assistance in resustaining me as a active particpant in the forum known as FYM with full rights, blessings and priviliges. In my absence I know the gene pool has suffered a great deal and the discussions have gown flaccid and limp.

This is to all the posters' intellectual demise and about as entertaining as watching a mongrel canine chase it's tail in endless circles.

:hug:

<>

Last edited:

And you Mr Demure Diemen Sir:

I wish to apologize to you publicly for besmirching your manliness when in a weak moment while under the influnce of Melatonin-a natural herb use as a sleep agent which caused me, diamond, a momentary lapse of judgement to lash out at you in a heated FYM discussion.

Although my form was poor, technically breaking forum rules, the message of my agrument has not changed; research both sides of an argument before dismissing one side arbitrarily; nevertheless consider my apology for my part- sincere.

:hug:

<>

Those are some gorgeous women you've got there in your life, Dave. The daughters have grown up so fast, they're beautiful and you should be very proud. Where did the time go?:wink:

Carek,

Thank you, they are excellent kids.
I've been richly blessed.

<>

Back
Top Bottom