Happy Birthday deathbear!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Angel

Elvis' Naughty Angel
Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday dear deathbear!!!!
Happy Birthday to you!!!!!!!!

:kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

Hope you have a wonderful Birthday. May all your dreams come true this year!!

:hug: :wave:

ooh la la. thanks a lot everyone. it is my birthday, indeed.

uh, lets see here. looks like my parents are giving me 100 bucks towards getting a decent digital camera. we all agree its a wise investment as it will come in very handy come autumn. believe it or not, i know nothing about digital cameras, anyone have any advice on what to get or what not to get?

thanks again everyone!

I am sticking to my guns!
tooledup.gif
It's going to be his Bday today wether he likes it or not!

*Sings Bday song again real LOUD

partytime.gif
11.gif

Last edited:
ooh, happy birthday deathbear.

as for digital cameras, i'd recommend the nikon coolpix. i don't have one, but i want one. nikon cameras are cool and i've seen pics taken with the coolpix, and they look very good in quality.

KhanadaRhodes said:

as for digital cameras, i'd recommend the nikon coolpix. i don't have one, but i want one. nikon cameras are cool and i've seen pics taken with the coolpix, and they look very good in quality.

excellent, thanks.

and to everyone else, thank you again. your all so kind. whereas im not. :sexywink:

Re: My most favourite day of the year

bear'sLoveSlave said:
Hi lover,
Wishing you a very sensual birthday - when shall we set up a time for your birthday spankings? :sexywink:

Kisses :flirt:

you look beautiful as always.

i mean that in the most degrading way possible. :sexywink:

Sicy said:
Kodaks good too. :up:

with all these new digital cameras do you need to buy a seperate port for your computer to upload the images? or does that usually come with the purchase? what do you have?

bearslave: i have done so little for you over the years, i give you my word that you can expect even less in the future.

Cow of the Seas said:
with all these new digital cameras do you need to buy a seperate port for your computer to upload the images? or does that usually come with the purchase? what do you have?

If your computer was not made in 1901, you should already have a USB port on it. The camera comes with the cord that plugs into the USB port. You really dont even need to install any software with the Kodak. Your computer detects the new hardware and it installs it itself.

yes, i truly am a bizatch.

sicy: you assume correct, my computer was indeed assembled after the 1901 date you provided. however, since i had to reinstall everything after my computer crashed TWO WEEKS AFTER I BOUGHT IT (thanks kazaa), ive had trouble with my audio/modem drivers. hopefully there arent other problems. if so, ill just bring my computer in to someone and they can fix it.

hiphop beats day

... uh wait a minute, you don't like hiphop, do you, rock-miester?

Back
Top Bottom