Happy birthday Dan Lindfield!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Zedbetty

The Fly
I have no clue who you are, but happy birthday and many glorious returns! Huzzah!

well, i disagree. i hope he has forgotten that he's registered here, and never comes here again.

yes, lets forget about them.

if they ever post here, be sure to show them the exit.

*shivers

..."newbies..."

I have a theory that Dan Lindfield may be the inventor of the Internet. It's possible that he was setting up primitive military net forums when the rest of us (except Diamond) were still in nappies. He may know secrets that the rest of us can only dare to imagine. I think the least we can do is wish him a happy birthday, even though at this stage he is probably being interrogated somewhere deep in the Department of Homeland Security.

Zedbetty said:
I have a theory that Dan Lindfield may be the inventor of the Internet. It's possible that he was setting up primitive military net forums when the rest of us (except Diamond) were still in nappies. He may know secrets that the rest of us can only dare to imagine. I think the least we can do is wish him a happy birthday, even though at this stage he is probably being interrogated somewhere deep in the Department of Homeland Security.

your theory may seem sound, but ive researched this extensively and have found some questionable questions regarding "dan, the man from japan."

at any rate, its doberman time.

if i suck so bad, why dont you go over to dans place, make out with him, steal his money kick him in the junk and we call it even?

i just want everyone to know,

that dear screaming flower

and

stories for the old boys

are dear to me, and to elvis' ja-ja-ja-jimmy journal

Back
Top Bottom