Happy Birthday Cujo!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Cujo's birthday already!!

Happy Birthday, Cu-ho.

I stand correct...NOW I know why they ended the lock out this week! :wink: The world thanks you!

joseph.jpg

have a happy birthday????

more like

have a MANTASTIC birthday!!!

:sexywink:

Now Zsa Zsa knows that The Truth Is No Words, but The People are going to Take The Long Road And Walk It to tell you to Open Your Mind and have a terrific birthday! Just don't get Too High or Fight The Feeling. I hope you party Into The Night til they Turn Out the Light.

In other words, I hope you have an awesome birthday, and thanks for sharing the music, and The Music, with us! :D

~Z squared

It's been a while with the haiku, I'm rusty

A few birthday haiku:

The maker of puns
Likes post-rock as much as me
I feel bad for Spain

Wizard of pinball
Was obsessed with PMcG
Likes phallic symbols

Texan or Cannuck?
Possible duo member
Architect, my azz

Cu-bro, happiest of happy birthdays. You are the punniest punner who's ever punned. When I think of puns, I think of you. Sometimes I think you're even too good at puns, and that's probably your biggest weakness.

Thank you for making Interference an interesting and fun place for me to visit for the last 3 years, you're a good guy and good friend. Now get your hand off of my butt.

Oh, Cujo's birthday. What a great day this is..............................FOR ME TO POOP ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

While we all realize that Cujo is a dog's name, not many of us have ever seen a picture of what he looks like. After doing some research, I've found that Cujo is the most disturbed and sick dog ever. Here is a picture of him for you all to judge and laugh at:

santorum_dog.jpg

Doesnt he look so cute and distrubing? Very reminiscent of this character:

RSIMMONS.jpg.jpg

In short, Cujo is the laughing stock of the animal kingdom. We are all ashamed of him, and feel so sorry for him that we are forced to wish him a happy birthday because of severve disgust.

happy belated birthday, BUD.

xeiDON'T tell me you don't feel a little teary-eyed from all the well-wishes?

Thank you everyone.

I regret not replying sooner, and as always I full on appreciate the well wishes.

Not to single anyone out (seeing as I am a fan and admirer of everyone who replied), but hats off to mofo. For the sheer quantity and awesomeness of replies...

Amp it up already.

Back
Top Bottom