Happy birthday COBL_04 and Fly So High!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Awesome double birthday! :drool:

picturebz7.jpg

Oh woah I was so not expecting this! Aw thanks so much everyone!!! :hug:

Rock on the Aussies we'll take over this place!!!

Only one more year till 18.... :drool:

Thanks again :wave: :rockon:

hahah I hope it does too... though I'm not looking forward to the schoolwork.

You know what the worst part is? I now have four birthday pms and I still can't read them cause I still havent been premiumised yet!! I betcha it didn't make it.

Might take a little while, hopefully you'll get it soon. :)

For year 12, yes there will be work, but don't get worried by that, I wish I had done better in year 12 now, sounds sort of cliche but it's true, so hopefully you go well.

I still have the same birthday pms from Elvis in my inbox, and can't do a thing about them.

Sending a wonderful 17th birthday wish to you, young COBL and happy b'day to all our fellow Cancerians that share our glorious day! All the best. What pressies did ya get?
.:hyper:
Thanks guys for sending Happy birthday wishes......had a great day:up:

Last edited:
^^Wow that is awesome Lila. Thanks muchly. Would have been a great early bday present if DP hadda made it thru though.

And thank you Fitz, BB12, and the rest, much appreciated!! :up:

fly so high! said:
Sending a wonderful 17th birthday wish to you, young COBL and happy b'day to all our fellow Cancerians that share our glorious day! All the best. What pressies did ya get?
.:hyper:
Thanks guys for sending Happy birthday wishes......had a great day:up:

Thanks so much :hug: and to you as well!! :wave:

Gotta love Cancer... :shifty: :lol:

Umm I got a crapload of clothes, that Buzz playstation game, an itunes voucher, lano and woodley's tv show on dvd... it was cool. Yaself?

COBL_04 said:

Umm I got a crapload of clothes, that Buzz playstation game, an itunes voucher, lano and woodley's tv show on dvd... it was cool. Yaself?

I got a Harry Potter Deathly Hallows pre-order voucher, so all i need to do is turn up to Borders on the w-end to get my book and get my FREE beanie owl!....then i got some Cash, Body lotion, Chinese take-away for dinner and then.........GOLD CLASS tickets to see Harry Potter and the OOTP last night, I loved it, great movie!

GOLD CLASS:drool:

fly so high! said:

I got a Harry Potter Deathly Hallows pre-order voucher, so all i need to do is turn up to Borders on the w-end to get my book and get my FREE beanie owl!....then i got some Cash, Body lotion, Chinese take-away for dinner and then.........GOLD CLASS tickets to see Harry Potter and the OOTP last night, I loved it, great movie!

GOLD CLASS:drool:

hahah that's awesome!! there's been some good flicks out lately.. :hmm:

Harry Potter fan at all? :wink:

Glad you enjoyed it

Back
Top Bottom