Happy Birthday Cleasai!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bonosloveslave

Offishul Kitteh Doctor
Staff member
Well whaddya know? MK gets to share her birthday with Trevor!

Happy Birthday Trevor - hope your day is super-dee-duper! :wave:

Last edited:
Happy Birthday to the last bag of M&M's sittin' on that rusty shelf.

You rock.

IOU one (1) stuffed animal.

Lots of love to you, Trevor.

Aw thanks guys! I'm gonna get all misty eyed now :hug:

Gawd... to think I'm a quarter of a century old now. So when do I get my stuffed animal :hyper: :laugh:
cool.gif

ah you guys are too cool

That kitty's way too kewte to be real :laugh: :D Soon as i get my camera back, I've some demon kitty pix for you Sicy girl! :hyper:

Thanks guys for the Happy Birthday wishes. y'all make me feel oh so special :hug: I just wish my friends in real life would take me out today and/or just call. Ah fooey I dont need them heh heh.

**cass gives Trevor a Siamese fighting fish(you can call him Grohl if you like...I didn't buy one as it turns out...actually nah, don't call him Grohl..my neice saw FF on Saturday at the Big Day Out in Oz..not much chop unfortunately...I digress:eyebrow: where was I up to? oh yes....Cass gives Trevor a red fighter, an aquarium and a nice lady who'll come and clean it once a month**
Happy Birthday 2 U...your cat will enjoy the fish too....awww have you seen "The Lady and The Tramp"?
"we are Siamese if you please,
we are Siamese if you no please
We are from the residence of Siam,
There is no finer cat that I am"
I just visited my sister, her violet Siamese cat Maxamillion is 15 years old, so friendly and going relatively strong.Goodness me!! I wish i could just say
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom