happy birthday catlhere!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

KhanadaRhodes

Paper Gods
Staff member
happy 21st! hope you have a good one :drunk:

dance.gif
dance.gif
dance.gif
dance.gif
dance.gif
dance.gif
dance.gif
dance.gif
dance.gif

I are here my posting pals! I are laugh!

I took a little break from IF because uh... Well let's just say I wasn't all too happy with some things I saw unfold over the course of a week or so here a while ago. But now that I have successfully moved to Sin City, I may start posting again since I have way too much time on my hands! :crack: With that being said...

ZOMG I AM TEH OLD!1! :no:

Now that I am 21, I guess that means I can booze it up and pretend I'm a degenerate closet alcoholic like The Bono (ManOfTheYear 1960-2006) :bonodrum:

You are all invited to my house for Chocolate milks and an all-day marathon of concert DVD's :up: Unfortunately it is a gated community, so in order to get in you will have to answer useless trivia about Our The U2.

Thanks a pantload for all the obligatory love! See ya'll in the setlist parties if they ever come back! :wave:

catlhere said:
You are all invited to my house for Chocolate milks and an all-day marathon of concert DVD's :up: Unfortunately it is a gated community, so in order to get in you will have to answer useless trivia about Our The U2.

Thanks a pantload for all the obligatory love! See ya'll in the setlist parties if they ever come back! :wave:
:cute: i'll bring my ds :hyper:

Back
Top Bottom