Happy birthday cass!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Happy Birthday,......

boomerang.jpg

happy birthday! :dance: :dance:

*silverchair albums playing in the background in honour of your birthday*

O musiclovers...happy tears

thank you so much
I feel privileged, in so many ways and one of them is to feel that I belong. I wandered in here when I was 39, time sure has flown, I sure have changed, and a big part of that is due to the lessons I have learned from and the care I have been given by the U2fanmily at Interference.com.
A treasured gift, y'all be to me.

U rock guys.

you too Mrs Edge? I read your birthday thread. 24 hours ago I set out on a 12 hour round trip drive to see silverchair. I just got home, cleaned the car, had a shower, made a cup of tea and logged on here...as you do HOME , no place like it.
I promised Rono I wouldn't say what the silverchair concert was like and I think if I told you what happened you wouldn't believe me. What a night!I was right up the front and I made sure they heard me......." Knock 'em dead in Europe...especially Amsterdam!
You're an angel sent to earth Daniel!" ..that made him :)

I think I'll go listen to my new Avril Lavigne CD:yes: my sons DO listen to me....sometimes.

:hug:the whole world and the beautiful people in it :hug:

PS: I do have to say special thanks to brettig. That second picture captures what I love about wasim. He really enjoys his cricket.
and rono, good choice.....right now I have a smile almost as big as a boomerang.
hmmm must have been the Belgian beer talking last night. It was called "lucifer" after all ( see cleasai's thread if you are interested in that story) After the silverchair show, I was definitely hopping on a plane and flying to Amsterdam to see"the chair" and going to see my nephew's in London and then swimmimg to Dublin. I had it ALLLLLLLLL worked out.
definitely the beer and the post-concert excitement talking.

I had never been to Newcastle before ( silverchair's hometown) As we drove in yesterday afternoon a perfect rainbow formed in the sky and the end of it was over the Entertainment Centre. Hub said "your pot of gold" I said "no, my chair of silver" It was a wonderful expedition.

cass said:
PS: I do have to say special thanks to brettig. That second picture captures what I love about wasim. He really enjoys his cricket.
and rono, good choice.....right now I have a smile almost as big as a boomerang.
hmmm must have been the Belgian beer talking last night. It was called "lucifer" after all ( see cleasai's thread if you are interested in that story) After the silverchair show, I was definitely hopping on a plane and flying to Amsterdam to see"the chair" and going to see my nephew's in London and then swimmimg to Dublin. I had it ALLLLLLLLL worked out.
definitely the beer and the post-concert excitement talking.

:wave: Lucifer, a very good choice on easter,....

Nice to read you stories Cass. post-concert talking. :p

Back
Top Bottom