Happy Birthday Cass!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

tiny dancer

Blue Crack Distributor
I know that you do not post as often as you used too, but I wanted to wish you a Happy Happy Birthday , where ever you are. Wishing you a wonderful day to a great person. Hope it's one of the best. Sure do miss you around here. :)

signs-happybirthday4.gif

Happy birthday cass!
:heart:

I can't express what I want to say. But I hope those good vibes will reach you somehow.

I hope you had a great birthday and I hope many wonderful birthdays will follow.

Thank you musiclovers, for your kind words. It's nice of you to remember.
I'm still where I was tiny dancer, living and loving in my garden, except now there's only hub and I. My sons have all grown up and moved away. I miss them terribly, but they are good men, so I'm happy.

You know me too well fah. I waited until April 20, made a special O'Cassion of listening to Luka Bloom's new album for the first time. I just wrote to tell him my thoughts, one of them being that a lot of the feel of the album reminds me of Daniel Lanois and U2 :heart: I'm pleased to say for me U2 are everywhere and numero uno.
I still pinch myself...it was only November last year I met U2 :faint:

I now have 2 daughter-in-laws :heart: :heart: The youngest one has bought me the U2 by U2 book. ( I think that is the case, there have been whispers ** excited**) They went to Brisbane for a concert this weekend and I still haven't seen them....or received the book. Something to look forward to. How did I get so lucky?

Happy Birthday to you all throughout the year. I don't post here much, but I do wish you happy days.
It's a been a big year.
JediBonoDemiGodness07March.jpg

Back
Top Bottom