Happy Birthday Cass!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Happy BDay Cass.

Haven´t seen you around for quite some time.. but maybe I´m not checking the forums enough..

Thats your special day :) Enjoy.

Happy birthday dear Cass.

Lots of good health, good fortune, good luck and great fun in the coming year and hopefully many years after. I'm sure somewhere in the world Bono is having a drink. So he'll be drinking on you. ;)

:hug:
:kiss:
:heart:

And now make some room to get the party started!
:dance:

happy birthday!

that reminds me, i listened to luka bloom the other day. :up:

Popmartijn said:
I'm sure somewhere in the world Bono is having a drink. So he'll be drinking on you. ;)
[/B]
now there's a lovely thought :wink:
hello hello musiclovers, thank you for your kind and good wishes. I don't visit this website much these days so I apoligise for not responding to your birthdays and special events when they occur. But I do still hold you in my heart.
I've had a terrific week. As you know autumn is my favourite time of year, the weather has been superb. Just to put icing on the April cake...I MET DANIEL LANOIS on Monday :heart: He played at the Bluesfest at 4 o'clock in the afternoon and said "It's a beautiful day...pardon the pun" and gave one of those deadly smiles of his **smitten** Afterwards I asked him to sign my Joshua Tree CD cover. He said "I love them too " I think he drew a heart, is that what you think it is ?
17thApril2006jt.jpg

IWB, TURN IT UP mate, I love his song "primavera". Rono, I love your signature. I've just been out weeding my garden and putting in the winter veges :)
I think I wandered in here back in 1999, my 3 sons were in their teens and I was finding it tough going to be honest. I shall always appreciate the support, friendship and fun that I found here to help me through that. I'm pleased to say they are now truly good men. We are still involved in rock and roll , fast cars and soccer :)
2006 will be unforgettable. I'm still not as old as Bono :D It's my 25th wedding anniversary soon :heart: I still hold onto hope that U2 will perform here before the year is over.....all good.

Slainte ya'll, take care of each other
cowgirl-1.gif

fah said:
Luka Bloom :up:
indeed Double :up:

I was thinking of you on the weekend fah. My girlfriends invited me to a party at the beach to continue the celebration. I made the artichoke dip from the recipe you gave me. It was a great hit with the girls. Gracias.
I wanted to share a couple of things from that gathering ...and one thing I'd love to share about Bono and Australia but I respect his privacy too much :hyper:
Firstly, one of my girlfriends apologised for not making me a cake. She said she wanted to make a "sam cake" ???? She had remembered that Sam Gamgee is my favourite character from Lord of the Rings :heart: She said if it hadn't worked out she would have stuck a pair of sunglasses on it and called it a "Bono cake" :lmao: I am going back to visit them on Wednesday so I am going to make a "Bono cake". I hope I get the hair right .
Secondly and more seriously. My best friend's young cousins recently died in a car crash. They were beautiful boys always writing stories and drawing pictures. The older of the two wrote this poem a couple of years ago. It gave me chills when she read it out to me. I'll just post it in his memory and ask you all to value every second of life you are given.

The Magic Box

I will put into the box
The crack of a firework on a winters night
The hot flame of a candle,
The ringadingaling of a Christmas bell.
I will put into the box
The taste of a tear
The smile of a baby
The sound of laughter from happy people
I will put into the box
The day or night when wars all end
A happy snow day
The last tear a person cries
I will put into the box
A saint with a rifle
Hitler with a bible
And all the answers that need answering are answered.
My box is made of fluffy white clouds
And it has golden hinges and the lock is made of silver
When my box is open
I learn all the secrets of the world
My box can take me walking on the sun
And make me float away on a cloud.

written by Keiran b.12-10-91 d. 5-4-06
Jordan b.23-4-96 d. 5-4-06

"Life is changed not ended"

Back
Top Bottom