Happy Birthday Carek

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Happy Birthday - what a weekend to have a birthday :up:

MS-12025_front.jpg

Don't Drink and Dress :D

Thank you one and all for your birthday notes and wishes. It was a beautiful day from the moment the phone woke me from a deep sleep until the strike of midnight when it was officially over. The weather was perfect. My sister and friend Angel walked out on the OB Pier and took some pics. Then we went shopping and to Old Town. Then met up with a couple other friends. Dropped Angel back at his place, came home. Waited for another friend to arrive. Then we drove to Escondido where my son works and he bought us dinner, he and his 2 roommates who also work at Applebee's served us and all the employees sang Happy B'day to us, it was great. Got text messages and phone calls from many friends, co-workers and well-wishers. My mom thinks she is funny and sent me a Bonsai Money Tree (haha mom....money does NOT grow on trees, I know this). I had lunch yesterday with Missa and Tina and that was fun. Charles and Carlos both called me tonite from El Torito where a big group of JT folks had gathered along with Lizzie (ABEL) and Rono who were in town and I am so sorry I didn't make it to meet them or join in the festivities. I just couldn't do everything today to please everyone.... but I have to say it really was a very nice birthday!

Happy New Year Everyone. Be safe!

Thanks! Sad that it goes so fast, the great birthday celebrations anyway.....too bad we can't have a whole week of celebrating! Now those of us with end of December birthdays have to wait a whole entire year for the festivities to come around again! :mad:

Back
Top Bottom