Happy Birthday BonosBaby12!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kafrun

Blue Crack Addict
birthdayfun.jpg

:bono: *GASP* Am I invited to the party??

Happy birthday to one of the friendliest and truly sweetest girls 'round these parts :hug: :kiss:

By the way.. stay back, I saw her first! :madwife: :flirt:

Awwwwww Kafrun you are so incredibly sweet! :hug: Going to make me cry,lol. Thank you for starting my birthday off in such a wonderful and very touching way :). You are such an incredible person! Bono I will see you later :flirt:

Thank you too Tiny Dancer :)

Awwwww all of you are simply the best! :hug: I had a very nice birthday thank you. Am in Chicago right now with my sweetie and he really went out all for me today. Went to a great aquarium in downtown Chicago and to dinner at The Olive Garden. Even sang happy birthday to me as a surprise after dinner :cute: Will have pictures to post once I return home.

Once again thank you so much everybody for thinking of me today :hug:

BonosBaby12 said:
Awwwww all of you are simply the best! :hug: I had a very nice birthday thank you. Am in Chicago right now with my sweetie and he really went out all for me today. Went to a great aquarium in downtown Chicago and to dinner at The Olive Garden. Even sang happy birthday to me as a surprise after dinner :cute: Will have pictures to post once I return home.

Once again thank you so much everybody for thinking of me today :hug:

Glad you had such a fab time!

Well drink up!!!
margarita-112x150.jpg

Awwwwwww thanks January :). It's never too late for wishes :giggle: :hug:

My sweetie gave me one of my favorite movies on dvd. Plus he treated me to an aquarium that I really wanted to go to. Than when I got home my mom bought me clothes and a birthday cake :).

Back
Top Bottom