Happy Birthday, BAW!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sicy said:

Ok

3386466%3B23232%7Ffp66%3Dot%3E2325%3D%3B94%3D65%3A%3Dxroqdf%3E232337%3B9836%3C7ot1lsi

3386466%3B23232%7Ffp67%3Dot%3E2325%3D%3B94%3D65%3A%3Dxroqdf%3E232337%3B9838%3C6ot1lsi

:wave:

Mr. BAW hides his face so no one will see him! :reject:

hey, HAPPY BIRTHDAY MRS. BAW!!! :hug:
(sicy that pic nearly killed me, LOL!)

hope you have a wonderful day (on this oh-so-significant date) and that Mr. BAW treats you like the queen that you are! :yes:

Have a good one!!

i am totally mesmerized by my name tag in that one pic...lol.

Happy Birthday Char!!:heart::hug:

more spring babies? :applaud:
Happy Birthday Mrs Bono when he's in America.( you lucky girl)

Happy Birthday Char!!! I'll gladly mix you a Birthday Maragrita on the rocks, with salt with a splash of Grand Marnier. :sexywink:

Almost right you were Lemon M.; actually we started the day at Disney's California Adventure and went to House of Blues...someone, hhmmm, had two Vodka Cranberry's for lunch..

:drunk: :drunk: :drunk:

and then after a few rides, how about a frozen margarita as a chaser!

:drunk: :yes: :drunk: :yes: :drunk:

she's home and feeling just fine...its only 6 p.m. - her day and my surprise is not over!!! :up:

bonosgirl84 said:
THIS is the best pic from vegas. sicy puts a spell on us. :love:

3386538%3B23232%7Ffp3%3B%3Dot%3E2323%3D535%3D394%3D32325352%3A3934nu0mrj

happy birthday. :wave:

I almost posted that one last nite but I never got around to it! :laugh: I took that pic :cute:

and I remember ya'll getting annoyed at me for taking pics hehe :wink:

:heart: drunk pics :drunk: :cute:

You people have seriously helped make this one of the best birthdays I have ever had :heart:

Its a little awkward having a birthday on 9/11 and I didn't do much celebrating the last 2...it just didn't seem right.

But this year, I've just had a complete blast and this thread was part of it. I wish I could thank you all individually but that would take forever so I will just say I love you all and can't imagine my life without you! :hug: :kiss: :love:

btw...I posted some new birthday pics in my journal if anyone would care to take a look :wink: :wave:

Last edited:
Wow! we forgot the best part of Char's B-day and it started soon after we got to House of Blues!

She got carded! :lmao: She ordered her Cranberry Vodka and the gal, who barely looked 18 herself, cards her... :yes:

By the way Honey, your driver license expired yesterday; leave the keys on my desk; you need a renewal! :lmao:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom