Happy Birthday Angela Harlem

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Happy Birthday Anna!

icon10.gif

You guys are fabulous. :kiss: thank you.
I've had the best birthday ever, which is great because now i am OLD and am going to complain about it for the rest of my life, so at least the first day of middle age'dom was great.

started with brekkie in bed, being woken by a 4 yo brandishing a bread and butter knife and fork saying "wake up mummy, your suprise is here... well, downstairs" then off to pick up family photos (and two movies: i am sam, and what's eating gilbert grape :drool: ), then off to a fire sale where everything was 50% off and i bought way too much stuff. then home for a lazy lunch and watching a few eps of king of the hill (christmas present), then dumping kids at grandparents and getting ready for dinner at doyles (seafood restaurant in syd) for the BEST salmon ever with white chocolate cheesecake for dessert, then off to panthers (world of entertainment) for getting on the sauce and stumbling home about... god knows when, pretending i am still young enough to pull this kind of stunt off.
:giggle:

brilliant birthday. i recommend everyone turns old and does this.
:up:

thanks guys. love youse all more than herpes.
:drool:

Belated birthday greetings, Angela, BTW, did you ever get to see the Bindippers, when you were in the UK, last year?

thanks jimmm!

yes, we did thanks to a scalper who was charging 120 pounds per ticket!! after talking to him for about 2 hours outside the stadium, we paid up and got 2. 3rd row along the side of the pitch, though, so they were better than we'd ever have bought from over here. i went and waited in the cemetery while the game was on (dont ask, i was looking for a famous grave not realising there were like 100,000 people buried in that place!) as the tickets were too much for us all to go in. my husband was very grateful that you tried with your mates to get tickets, too. i forgot to say thank you from him last year when it happened.

but thanks jim, really appreciated!! :up: :up:

Oooh Doyle's... a friend of mine went there once, paid for by her work... only way she could have afforded it! Sounds like a brilliant day :D

thanks char and meg and al!! t'was brilliant. doyles is bloody expensive, al, you're right! it was great though, we went to the circular quay one and saw the storm over the opera house.
:love:

Back
Top Bottom