Happy Birthday Ali Rose.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Have a very very Happy Birthday Dearest Tiff :heart:

Now this is Your lucky day wave :)

*champagne*

would you please join me and Jeff Buckley at the pool :sexywink:

You will have a wonderful, great year and many good things are to come your way. And you know it.

xox truly yours :kiss:

I still have 47 minutes!!! :lol: thanks guys! I'm hardly around anymore i'm surprised you remember me!!! :reject: Thanks for the roses too. I'll be expecting hoards of them tomorrow. I'm actually expecting it to be a great weekend.

Tomorrow I'm getting a romantic dinner at Red Lobster (our first date) :heart: and friday I've cleared my calendar with the only activity i've ever wanted all summer...ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. Me, Chinese take out, and some Pride and Prejudice I think sounds fabulous. My phone will be off, my doors and windows boarded shut, and my PJ's will be on at approximately 6 pm. And then I think i'll follow it up with some interference surfing. I havent been here all summer it seems. :sad:

:sexywink:

I feel old. *wither* *wheeze* *wrinkle*

you KNOW your getting old when you actually WANT to do nothing on the friday night of your birthday weekend

Happy Birthday Ali-
rose.gif

:wink:

happy birthday to one of our sweetest and most lovely interlanders. i hope you have a lovely day. :love: :D

and i hope we get to hang out again sometime. :hyper:

Back
Top Bottom