Happy Birthday ABEL!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Happy birthday, ABEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:hug:

grouplove.gif

hey uuu

throws chocolate pudding at ABEL

*ducks out of the way of the silly string*

*shoves peanut in ABEL's ear*

Cheers to my partner in crime
Have a great day
:wave:

I've been waiting for this thread to appear

:hug: :hug: :hug: ABEL....
Happy Birthday and Everyday.

Do you draw geckos? I noticed your signature recently. One of my friend's husbands draws geckos a lot and another local woman just sold a beautiful handmade quilt to a tourist from Washington(I think they know a thing or two about quilt-making up there) You guessed it..it features geckos.

AND
yesterday(maybe your birth day?) it was one of those in between temperature days, the skinks are chasing one another round, intent on love and geckos were even showing themselves it was that almost summer......I was thinking ofyou anyway...ABEL=hugs=Lizart

happy new year too ,oh oh three
wishing you clear night skies...the stars at night are big and bright!!!! deep in the :heart: of Texas.......... so I've been told.
oh and I saw a couple of old StarTrek posters the other day...clingons..I thought of U2/you too
CASS!!shuddup

Re: I've been waiting for this thread to appear

lol cass! :cute: actually, I don't draw that many geckos, just the one lizard for my website (Lizzie Lizard ;) ) :D I tried viewing the Leonid meteors last night, but I think it's still a little early (the shower doesn't peak until Nov. 19), and I was too cold and too tired to stay up real late, but I was out looking at the stars last night! :D

Hey Sicy...look what I got for my birthday with my b-day money from my parents! One of those bracelets! I got a star charm on it cuz I like astronomy, I got a heart, and a shamrock and the letters U2! :D (sorry the pics are a little blurry, it was hard getting up close detail with the digital camera)

335%3A7%3A9923232%7Ffp66%3Dot%3E2326%3D9%3A6%3D42%3B%3Dxroqdf%3E2323352673%3A98ot1lsi

335%3A7%3A9923232%7Ffp65%3Dot%3E2326%3D9%3A6%3D42%3B%3Dxroqdf%3E2323352673%3B86ot1lsi

:hug: to everyone! thanks for your b-day messages!

Last edited:
Nice ABEL!!

I havent been able to buy any charms lately cuz I'm broke :angry:

Back
Top Bottom