Happy B Day Ewan McGregor!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Gina Marie

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
31 today

He is a U2 fan, after all-and his b-day is another excuse to post his pics. Enjoy all my fellow Ewan admirers....

BoEM_081.jpg

BoEM_082.jpg

BoEM_070.jpg

BoEM_053.jpg

BoEM_042.jpg

BoEM_010.jpg

BoEM_018.jpg

Oooooh, I LOVE Ewan McGregor! And I love Johnny Lee Miller who he was in Trainspotting with.

I didn't know he was a U2 fan though. Not that that's ever a bad thing ;-)

GINA!!!!!!!!!! *loveth* that we share the same taste in men.....

333%3A84%3B523232%7Ffp5%3Enu%3D3234%3E996%3E636%3Ewsnrcg%3D323238%3C87862%3Anu0mrj

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to the only man I enjoy seeing in a kilt
biggrin.gif

------------------
~*Mona*~
ani_bono.gif

LOVE me, give me SOUL

"I?m old enough to feel the way I do and I know that you are true" ~Pete Yorn

"Rock n Roll never tasted so good" ~Bono
Get on the Boos
"For the good of the nation, you must defile Bono!" ? Echo

mas mas!

00003.jpg

mcgregor_p1.jpg

biggrin.gif

------------------
~*Mona*~
ani_bono.gif

LOVE me, give me SOUL

"I?m old enough to feel the way I do and I know that you are true" ~Pete Yorn

"Rock n Roll never tasted so good" ~Bono
Get on the Boos
"For the good of the nation, you must defile Bono!" ? Echo

People, please - my computer's going to short circuit if I get any more drool in its keyboard.

:::whispers::: But please please keep posting pics anyway.

I LOVE YOU GINA !!!! One more reason why I love you !
smile.gif

Ewan is one interesting character. There's no bullshit with him and he's not a pretty boy. That's where he gets his sex appeal. Plus he's got a great accent and he's quite a good actor !

So 31 slaps on the ass for Ewan ! Gina you can help me if you want...you can do 16 and I'll do the rest...
biggrin.gif

BoEM_085.jpg

BoEM_084.jpg

BoEM_087.jpg

BoEM_067.jpg

I love Ewan - everyone must rent Shallow Grave. This was the funniest black, black comedy I ever saw. His character Alex has some of the best lines. For instance, "So tell me, Cameron, just tell me because I'd like to know, what on earth could make you think that we would want to share a flat like this with someone like you? I mean, my first impression, and they're rarely wrong, is that you have none of the qualities that we normally seek in a prospective flatmate. I'm talking here about things like presence, charisma, style and charm, and I don't think we're asking too much, I don't think we're being unreasonable. Take David here, for instance: a chartered accountant he may be, but at least he tries hard. The point is I don't think you're trying."

------------------
Mone

You ain't nothin without a rhythm section to back you up.

"What Adam does with his willy is his business..." -Bono

Originally posted by Naya:

BoEM_085.jpg

BoEM_084.jpg

Do me eyes deceive me or are these pics of two of the most beautiful men to ever walk the face of the Earth! Ah, Jude and Ewan, I loveth you both
biggrin.gif
I can't believe I almost missed this thread, it belongs in PLEBA for us girls to drool
wink.gif

Thank you Gina for this beautiful thread! Now if only Bono was in one of these pics... *has got to learn how to use photoshop*

------------------
Get your head out of the mud baby...

All our songs are about God or women, and we often get the two mixed up.--Bono

My strongest trait is curiosity, I'm just lifting stones, you know, opening doors. Looking out windows, around corners, up skirts...--Bono

ewan85.jpg

BoEM_030.jpg

I just about passed out looking at these pics
biggrin.gif
Happy Birthday to Ewan!

------------------
you've got to cry without weeping, talk without speaking, scream without raising your voice..

Oh my my my...
what an absolute babelicious thing he is..
I saw a doco he hosted on polar bears in canada last night and it was great!

thank you so much for this joy of joy girls.
much appreciated.
especially the ones with Jude..hubba hubba

*ZooMe is feeling ZooSwirly*

------------------
I am a cowgirl of funk*

He was on Tv here discotque, must have been the night of his birthday. Cool. He made a documentary about polar bears. I had to choose between watching that and listening to live silverchair on the radio. My kids watched Ewan and when I wandered by during the silverchair break, he was playing guitar(not terribly well , but passable, great fun to have a sing song with I'd imagine)
Anyway thanks for the lovely pics.

Back
Top Bottom