Happy Anti-V Day!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MrPryck2U

ONE love, blood, life
Last year I had a Valentine, but no dice this year. Just me and lefty and a bag of something from Vancouver.

Who else is in my special club?

Chime in if you dare.

MrPryck2U said:
Last year I had a Valentine, but no dice this year.

Yup, same here. I'm in your club! :hi5:

Even if I had a girl right now, V-day is kinda lame. You don't need one commercialized day in a year to show your love!

Hey ,I don't have a Valentine and I believe the "coupling" thing is over-rated as Valentine's Day is.
In conclusion, is there anyway I could be included in the anti-Valentine's Day club?

Tonight for me it's Survivor, Celebrity Apprentice, and Pizza! Can't remember the last time I did Valentine's Day with someone......sad.

Re: Re: Happy Anti-V Day!

Zootlesque said:

Yup, same here. I'm in your club! :hi5:

Even if I had a girl right now, V-day is kinda lame. You don't need one commercialized day in a year to show your love! [/B

I hear ya!

Illumination70 said:
Hey ,I don't have a Valentine and I believe the "coupling" thing is over-rated as Valentine's Day is.
In conclusion, is there anyway I could be included in the anti-Valentine's Day club?

You're in!

MrPryck2U said:

Anything with peanut butter and chocolate rules!
I bow to you, sir :bow:

I don't mind Vday whether I'm single or not :hmm: I feel loved regardless. I certainly don't make a huge deal of it when I have someone though, because if he shows me love the rest of the year, one commercialized day isn't that crucial to me :shrug:

See, I realized that I wasn't lying to myself about being happy to be single when several of my single friends were complaining, being bitter against flowers, etc. I just didn't care.

(Ah, the beauty of leaving in 3 months, which imposes deadlines on everything and excuses my emotions.)

Mr. Green Eyes said:
I ate chicken wings and watched Lost, then Across The Universe with my roommate. Yeah.....that's about it for me today. So can I join your club?

Yeah, you're in!

I ate chinese and watched Survivor.

Back
Top Bottom