Happy Adventure, Newfoundland, Canada Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
epic.png

>_>

No... rush?

ALRIGHT ALRIGHT

Ok, you guys. I just meant to say hi and leave. But I have a hard time pulling myself away, I kinda feel like a kid again here. Amazing how the time flies by.

So, take care everyone. I'll see you Friday night hopefully. Your Saturday, I guess.

:wave:

Ok, you guys. I just meant to say hi and leave. But I have a hard time pulling myself away, I kinda feel like a kid again here. Amazing how the time flies by.

So, take care everyone. I'll see you Friday night hopefully. Your Saturday, I guess.

:wave:

See ya Hardy :wave:

Well, I've got news for you. I'm doin' that shit.

(And I like your Bogie so much, I may some day use it as something. My profile picture?)

:hyper:

I pretty much adore him actually. Look what happens when I take a full minute to draw something!

Oh dear, oh dear, this will never do. Robert will never be old, just look at the way he STILL dresses.

He currently looks like a nasty old woman who woke up one day with a 16 year old emo kid's wardrobe.

There are so many things. Bogie being Bogie. Robert looking like he just escaped an asylum.

Hat. Mouse.

FUCKING HAT MOUSE! Looking like he's about to shank someone!

I love the pumpkin. And UPSET!

Oh wow, Bonnie, that's some fine picture drawing.

There are so many things. Bogie being Bogie. Robert looking like he just escaped an asylum.

Hat. Mouse.

FUCKING HAT MOUSE! Looking like he's about to shank someone!

Bogie's style is being cramped pretty bad by those other guys, with hat mouse as an exception.

I also impulsively drew tuf bono the only one talking, I think he's going to do a thing, for a reason.

Bonnie, I've never done this before, but I think I'm going to print this and hang it on my wall.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom