Happy 6.6.06?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

RedRocksU2

Blue Crack Addict
I just heard from a nurse friend of mine that in her hospital, ladies waiting to give birth are trying to hold on at least one more day.......:huh:

Crazy stuff.

baby.jpg

RedrocksU2 said:
I just heard from a nurse friend of mine that in her hospital, ladies waiting to give birth are trying to hold on at least one more day.......:huh:

Crazy stuff.

I heard on the news a couple of weeks ago that some who were due today were requesting c-sections before this day. Couldn't imagine trying to hold one more day like those ladies want to do!

Personally I think it would have been rather interesting to have a baby born on this day :shifty:

I've got through the day without anything bad happening phew!

My cousin was born on 6/6/66. I have a girlfriend with a June 6 birthday. I don't think I'd want to deliver a baby on 06/06/06 though, I am too superstitious when it comes to numbers. :|

Were people going into conniptions on 6/6/1906? 6/6/1806? It's the same thing. Considering that the beast hasn't turned up over ten times in a row now, I'd say we're all going to pull through.

Also considering the Beast is a fairy tale, I think we're going to be okay.

Originally posted by GibsonGirl
Were people going into conniptions on 6/6/1906? 6/6/1806? It's the same thing. Considering that the beast hasn't turned up over ten times in a row now, I'd say we're all going to pull through.

Originally posted by MrBrau
The only time 666 has been the date was on June 6th, in the year 6.

are you sure?

37cc.jpg

The darkness is beckoning us...

Let us surrender ourselves to the Dark Lord.

Let us fully and completely embrace His cause.

Let us devote ourselves unconditionally and eternally to the reign of the

King of Darkness, Lord of Darkness, the Ruler of The Underworld, Macphisto, The Devil, Lucifer,

Satan Himself

Let us stop fighting the desire...let us submit to it...

Let us give in to the darkness, and let us drown in it...

*manic evil laugher*

:macdevil: :macdevil: :macdevil: :macdevil: :wink: :macdevil: :macdevil: :macdevil: :macdevil:

LMP - you didn't warn me first before I opened the thread to this page :tsk: :no:

Recalls horrors during setlist parties :yikes: :wink:

Lila64 said:
LMP - you didn't warn me first before I opened the thread to this page :tsk: :no:

Recalls horrors during setlist parties :yikes: :wink:

I remember the one time I forgot to transload an image :yikes:

There was a news story here yesterday (cos yesterday was 6/06/06 here), there was a little girl born at 6:06am on 6/06/06, and her parents said they were gonna name her Damien if she turned out to be a boy :ohmy: :laugh:.

The Toronto Stock Exchange closed today at 11,666.

SCARY STUFF EH!:ohmy:

:wink:

Carek1230 said:
My cousin was born on 6/6/66. I have a girlfriend with a June 6 birthday. I don't think I'd want to deliver a baby on 06/06/06 though, I am too superstitious when it comes to numbers. :|

My husband was born on 6/6/66 at 6:06!!! Crazy...well nothing happened the world did not explode..my good friend DID give birth and the baby didn't even have horns or anything!!!

Back
Top Bottom